Monday, January 31, 2011

HEP

I was thinking about going to CVS to pick up our prescriptions when I decided to side-swipe a moving vehicle in the parking lot of Jacob's daycare. Apparently I was texting because my head was down. But I wasn't. I don't text. If my head was down, I was probably asleep because Matthew decided to wake me up at 4 am this morning. I don't know where my head was. A little paint off the front bumper to match the rear bumper after parking at Hasbro Children's Hospital in October...

Jacob said hep today as opposed to heh for help. And he is bringing the syllables oh and pen oh so close together to say open. We have been working on this word for months and months. He is also saying buhbroh (shovel) because he likes to clear snow from the driveway with all of us.

Tomorrow? I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like when I'm just about ready to think it'll never happen...

    ...Trevy surprises me. And does something crazy...like saying...

    Mom-MEE

    instead of mama or mom mom. MOMMY.

    I can't wait to watch Jacob keep amazing you!

    ReplyDelete