Friday, July 15, 2011

Empowerment

I realize that I did this before. I posted a link to another site in an effort to garner support for a "foundation" that claimed to serve the special needs community. During the past week, the very same special needs community dismantled this "foundation" for failing to deliver on a promise made to Jacob and other deserving children. Nearly all parents are protective of their children but parents of a child with special needs are ferocious. My momma bear claws are always sharpened, mostly for protection, but I have been known to attack.

A few of the other mamma bears and papa bear(s) devoured the bunny "foundation" and have been empowered to begin the work of fulfilling the promise to the other deserving children. The work? Mission iPossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment