Saturday, October 9, 2010

Upper Respiratory Infection

The cold is one evil *#*!@. For Jacob's birthday tomorrow I am wishing for his nose to stop running and his cough to clear up. With surgery scheduled for Wednesday, they may postpone if he's sick. The next available date is November 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment