Thursday, August 11, 2011

What Is It?

Something is following me around the house on my day off while Matthew and Jacob are at school. What is it? Leave me alone. I need to pick up the house. I have packing to do which means I have laundry to do. But I do laundry every day. I have dinner to prepare. Yes, I am cooking chicken at 10 am so I will have dinner ready at 5:30 pm. Matt is leaving for a Patriots pre-season game at 3 pm which means we have no chef tonight and I invited Grammy to have dinner with us. I am packing for our trip to Seattle to visit Uncle Jeff, Uncle Chris, Auntie Dianne, Auntie Allie, Uncle Lyle, and Cousin Cole. Matthew and Jacob on an airplane... I apologize in advance if you are seated in front of us or anywhere on the plane. So what is following me? My conscience? Nope, that's in my bag of Pirate Booty. My behind? Well, yah... Pirate Booty is NOT a diet food. Oh, I know! It's my piece of mind! It wants to watch TV and read a magazine and smoke cigarettes and drink coffee. Well, why didn't you just say so! The chicken is done and we aren't leaving until Saturday. I can pick up while I watch TV. And really the laundry machine does the laundry. I did the dishes last night, well actually, the dishwasher did them. And I managed to take a shower this morning before Matt left for work. So we're good. I love my day off!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Jacob is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. Have fun in Seattle. I love the Patriots! I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete